Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
‚ÄčEX TRC Students

If you are an ex- student applying for UCAS you will be asked to supply a name and address for your reference. 

You will need to apply as an independent student, so you don't need to put in a buzzword.


Please use the following:

Shirley Brookes-Mills

College Principal

Thomas Rotherham College

Moorgate Road


S60 2BE

Telephone (01709) 300 600


Before submitting your reference request to UCAS, please e-mail with a brief description of what course you are applying to study and what you have been doing/planning to do in your gap year so your reference can be updated accordingly.

Please note that the careers email address is manned Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

Once you have sent your UCAS application form off to UCAS they will then get in touch with the college to request a reference.  We will endeavour to supply this within 5 working days of receiving the request, but please be aware this may be longer at busy periods.

Should you have any questions with regards to this process please email


Good luck!